viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

My story

Born in the city of Mestre (Venice) she has been studying at the “Liceo Artistic in Venice” for over 5 years

Her first opportunity in Art was with the company “Ducale  Restauro” in the following restoration projects:
The  S. Rocco Church
The  Dome of  S. Lorenzo in Mest
The  Palace and many more
The  S. Cipriano Church

For one year she’s been learning the craft of how to decorate glass, after that she took the opportunity to work with a goldsmith in a jewellery workshop.

Three totally different artistic jobs, but with something in common, they all need precision, patients and sensibility...

Once she finished these experiences, she began to travel, looking for new ideas, new sensations that could help her to express that wish deep inside which was to paint .

To Paint is a passion that has been passed on from her granddad Paolo, that with his tireless search of perfection has helped her to discipline her hand, to teach her the strictness of the brush, but always being really gentle and in the same time using her exuberant personality .

All of this allow her painting to be strong and soft, so intense, deep and realistic, in a game of contrast as the characteristics of her life .

.Now are the colours that accompany and fill up her days, which make her flourish from the glass and the canvas her small but precious illustration.

Andrea Pezzile
 

I dedicate this autobiographic brochure to my granddad Paolo Schena with the nick name of “Lulluccio”, lived from “1917-2006” who more than anyone else, handed down to me the love of art.

Deep wrinkles where the sign of life’s experiences, a past by now far away of a land left behind for inevitable circumstances....he loved the city of  Brindisi.

Unforgettable in my mind his wise expression, he belonged to a land full on confliction that always appears from his blue eyes.

It was in 1980, and willing to learn, I was standing there looking at his experienced hands dancing on that white canvas, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t breath, so curios to see what magic could appears from the colours becoming alive from his brush.

I was really impatient to learn everything he could teach me.

 So many sheets thrown away just for a bit of colour out of the edge....I was just five years old and he was already very critical of my work , pushing for the maximum precision.

And I, as meticulous as him, unknowing my future, I learned with immense modesty to paint. And only now that he passed away I can realize the importance of the lessons he gave me.

He passes on to me the love for the Art and the colours.

Thanks my beloved granddad.

Your loving granddaughter
Lisa Schena.
 
Give a painting as a present , for life..
I make on request :
portraits ,paints ,and wall decoratios
 
Expositions done :

In the 2005  Villa Bembo,Casale  sul  Sile ,Treviso,Italy
In the  2006  Hotel  Holliday  Inn , Venezia , Italy
In the  2008  Pub Arte Nova , Torre del mar , Spain
In the  2009  Pub Ebano , Torre del mar , Spain
In the  2009  Restourant  La Mamma,Torre del Mar,Spain
In the 2010  La Galeria , Estepona , Spain
In the 2011 Castillo La Duquesa , Manilva , Spain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario